Your satisfaction is important to RavenWood. If you need to return a product, we will make every reasonable effort to satisfy your request.
- Ravenwood only accepts returns for items purchased on our website: ravenwoodusa.com. If you purchased your item from a different store/online retailer your item must be returned to where you originally purchased it.
- Ravenwood will accept returns for 100% of the product’s purchase price within 15 days of purchase.
- Returns must not have been damaged, installed, used and/or missing parts.
- If Ravenwood is responsible for the return, we will pay all shipping charges, otherwise the customer is responsible for the return shipping. (see Ravenwood warranty policy below)
- Customers must contact Ravenwood before sending items back for return; RavenWood will then issue the customer and RMA # to return the item(s) in original new condition and packaging.
- All refunds will be disbursed to the customer within 15 business days of receiving the return.
- Returns received with incomplete, damaged, installed and/or used parts will not be subject to a refund.
- Ravenwood Return & Warranty Policy is only valid for the original purchaser and is void in cases where the product is purchased second-hand.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an RMA number for your return,
Ravenwood’s Limited 30-day warranty covers the product of the original purchaser, except in the case of intentional abuse, neglect, alterations, and modifications, unless specified in our instructions or authorized by RavenWood.
- The 30-day warranty covers all manufacturers’ defects. These Warranties will cover any failure or defect in the product, which is the direct responsibility of the manufacturer.
- This 30-day warranty does not apply to normal wear to the coated or painted finishes, nor does it apply to normal wear and tear of the polymers or scuffs, scratches, gouges, etc.
- Ravenwood does not assume responsibility for improper installation of our products. This includes broken or stripped fasteners in cases where the fastener has been over torque, or the wrong tool was used.
- Ravenwood is not responsible for the rust/oxidation of any of our metal components due to exposure to the elements or submersion.
- Ravenwood is not responsible for missing or damaged items purchased second-hand. (this includes websites like eBay and Etsy, etc.)